At Garcia SHAE CPR Aid, we are Nursing Education Consultants that can provide evidence- based, quality training on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Bloodborne Pathogens/ Universal Precautions courses that is up-to-date, affordable and efficient (we do not waste your time and your money).
Whether you are looking for training requirements related to:
- your business (OSHA) or occupation
- your healthcare education program
- high school graduation
- personal readiness
you can be sure that you will be provided with the time, knowledge and the skills necessary to fulfill them, and most importantly to try and save someone’s life.
Training involves audiovisual and hands-on learning with 100% class participation for an enhanced and fun training experience.
735,000 Americans have a heart attack every year according to the CDC. For over 500,000 of them, this is their first time.
40% of these incidences will be witnessed by you. Will you be ready? Sign up here!
– Saturdays. DATES AND TIMES MAY VARY. Look at our announcements on our site’s homepage.
– Servicing Oahu, HI
– Group (Corporate, etc) training could be conducted at your site. LET US COME TO YOU!
– Educational consultant as adjunct faculty for facilities of higher learning. Click here to learn more.
– The Gift Shop has our featured affiliate products. Be sure to check them out. Click here.
This is a Christian family-owned business with highly trained and educated instructors. Together, we have over 10 years of nursing experience with a wide range of experiences from pediatric, medical- surgical, ER and primary care. The main instructor has a Doctoral degree in Nursing Practice and does continue to serve as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
We know that there are other individual trainers and organizations that provide the same service we do. Whether you choose us to help with your training needs, we still appreciate your visit and consideration.
- Provide high quality training that is evidence-based.
- Uphold the recommendations and standards highlighted by the 2015 International Consensus on CPR, American Heart Association, ECC Science with Treatment Recommendations as well as OSHA standards.
- Offer affordable training by charging the lowest rates per student (not by hour).
- Support business owners by not wasting their time and money with unnecessary activities during class without losing the integrity of the topics being covered.
- Maintain a highly motivated class through adult student learning and hands- on activities.
- Produce well- trained and confident people who will be ready to provide resuscitative care to anyone at work, school or anywhere in the community.
- Produce well- educated and trained nursing students who are prepared to provide an evidence- based practice to care for themselves, their organization and the community.